Monday 9 November 2009

Birmingham Street Fashion Continued....








I loved the lady at the top of this post! She said 'your not from WHAT NOT TO WEAR are you?!' and 'I am going in the good section or the bad section?!' But she is defiantly in the good section (not that I have a bad section anyway!) I really liked her dress and handbag but most of all her confidence, she could defiantly carry off anything she wants to.
The picture of the blonde girl in the flowery dress was mainly because I own that dress and was interested to see how some one else had styled it! (I normally wear it over skinny jeans) She made me want to dig it out the cupboard again because for a long time I really wasn't sure about the sleeves but she has reinvented it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Made by Lena